[Samba] New User and "Which List" question

Cillier Burger cillier.burger at iol.co.za
Fri Jul 7 10:34:53 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

I'm new so hi to everyone.

Anyway, i'm having a little problem getting  Samba and OpenLdap to play
together nicely.

Its not a Samba problem, in the sense that everything works fine using
smbpasswd
etc and its not an OpenLDAP problem in the sense that the lookups
and so forth happen flawlessly. I would say that it is a problem with the
two services talking to each other, lets say, a matter of protocol or
whatever.

What I would like to know is whether this is the correct list to send my
query to ?

Just want to find out before I drop my logs and stuff here and a long
boring description
of the problem.

thanks !
--