[Samba] Samba + (ACL=off)

TSZ tenroh at o2.pl
Mon Jul 3 13:23:24 GMT 2006

Hello,

Could you tell am I right in case: I am not able to add other
users/groups than unix's user: owner,owner's group and others to
folders/files localized on Samba server, despite doing that as root from
XP client station. I also work without nt acl support = off. This is
normal? I am asking because, when I try to change folder rights and I
click add button I recive an error "...my domain.. couldn't be found".
This happenes only with folder/files on Samba server, there is no
problem with folders on clients XP stations.

--
Pozdrawiam,
Filip Zeniawski