[Samba] Can't connect to Domain Member Samba server 3.0.23rc3

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Mon Jul 3 14:44:47 GMT 2006

Hi list,

I followed Chapter 6 in the Samba how-to collection and I have
successfully joined my samba server to my w2k3 domain.

The kerberos tickets works as planed as I can connect to my DC from
samba with kerberos authentication.

BUT I can't seem to connect from Windows to the samba server using
domain user accounts.

Below is my smb.conf output from testparm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Henrik

Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_MEMBER