[Samba] Gathering more information about authenticated domain users

Henrik Zagerholm henke at mac.se
Mon Jul 3 09:20:06 GMT 2006

Well, as I understood you Q you wanted to retrieve info about your AD
users correct?
You can do this with LDAP sql questions straight from PHP. (I know
there are at least one LDAP modul for PHP as I have used it in LDAP
authentication from within PHP)

You can also use almost any other language as most of them has APIs
for LDAPs.

Cheers,
Henrik