[Samba] Samba PDC with Slave LDAP server

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Tue Jan 31 20:35:27 GMT 2006

winbindd on DCs is only necessary when using ntlm_auth or in trusted
domains (maybe even in more szenarios).

during my early samba tests (<3.0.4 i guess) i had trouble to point a DC
to more than one idmap backend (see threads on this list). i think this
is already fixed. currently i don´t need this feature because i use
idmap_rid

greez