[Samba] Can I copy printer print drivers to a new server

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Tue Jan 31 00:59:18 GMT 2006

(Now that I've got the rpcclient problem fixed... )

I am taking down a printer server running Samba 2.2.7 and replacing it
with a new Samba-3 server running on an entirely different box.  There
are 15 different drivers installed on the old server (all added at
various times via a windows client) that I would like to move over to
the new server.  I've copied the files over to the new system and I've
looked at the adddriver command with rpcclient.  The problem is that I
don't really know very much about PC print drivers and so I don't really
know what to supply in terms of the arguments, especially the lists of
files.

Could I get some guidance.

Thanks,
Rob