[Samba] Windows print queue not clearing: Part II

Adam Nielsen adam.nielsen at uq.edu.au
Mon Jan 30 23:38:47 GMT 2006

>      64 [copier_2]
>      65         comment = Ricoh Aficio 2035
>      70 [copier_3]
>      71         comment = Ricoh Aficio 2045eSP
>      77 [copier_4]
> I am using driverless printing via cupsaddsmb.

You mean you're using the generic PostScript drivers?  If you're using
cupsaddsmb, why is each printer listed individually?  I think you're
only meant to have one [printers] share, which then picks up
everything you've added in via cupsaddsmb.  Perhaps listing each
printer individually is conflicting with the 'automatic' entries
created by Samba/CUPS?

Cheers,
Adam.