[Samba] Windows print queue not clearing

Michael Christian mchristianjr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 17:27:23 GMT 2006

Hi list, we have a production Samba server on RHEL4, and it has been running
like a charm.  Ii  updated CUPS a few months ago and it seems since then
that the print queue as viewed from Windows XP is not getting cleared.

When logging into CUPS web access, the jobs are finished - yet if I look at
the printer via the samba share, I see man (sometimes dozens) of uncleared
print jobs.  Looking though the job history, CUPS reports these as having
been printed, in reality they do seem to have been printed.

Why would they not clear via Windows?  Any suggestions?

--
Michael S. Christian Jr.