[Samba] samba as bdc

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Sun Jan 29 17:13:50 GMT 2006

hi,

if the BDC can write into the backend (ldap master), then everything
should be fine. otherwise it will give back an error, e.g. if you want
to change your password.

please also note this thread
"RE: [Samba] Samba + LDAP over the WAN" from Bruno Guerreiro

and this one
[Samba] BDC, documentation, Machine Accounts Keep Expiring

greez

--
Michael Gasch
Department of Human Evolution (IT)