[Samba] Server crash results in no printing (SuSE, Samba 3.0.4)

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Thu Jan 26 22:41:31 GMT 2006

hey josh ,
have your users rights to write in in /var/spool/samba ?
try to chmod -R /var/spool/samba
if you use the pure http cups printer from win xp ( or a linux machine
)directly set permissions in /etc/cups.conf in cups server machine
you cant trust the suse defaults for this stuff
Regards

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Best Regards