[Samba] share home to more than one user

f ferranf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:05:50 GMT 2006

Hi, i'm trying to share the home directory of one single user to some
other users of my samba server, and don't know how...

My problem is that the [homes] section of smb.conf includes all users
of my samba server and this is right, but i want to do an exception
with one user, i need that this user home's directory can be shared to
some other users...

i tried to create a new share using a home's directory as a path to
permit other users to read and write it, but it dosn't work cause says
that the "resource is in use"

thanks in advance