[Samba] cupsaddsmb

Andreas Fladischer andreas.fladischer at ecofinance.com
Thu Jan 26 10:26:01 GMT 2006

hi!

i've a problem with my samba server and the cupsaddsmb tool for windows
nt4.0 clients. I'm using cups 1.1.22 and samba 3.0.20b!

the problem is, if i do a cupsaddsmb printer it will generate a
directory with the drivers for windows. these drivers works perfectly
with Win2000 Xp but they don't work with Win NT4.0!

i used the cups-samba-1.1.19.tar.gz package to install the cups printer
drivers but they wouldn't work under nt4.0!

maybe someone can help me - i hope so! :-)

thanks in advance

andreas