[Samba] Re: ADS/Kerberos/LDAP/Win2K

Roman Sommer roman.sommer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 06:40:02 GMT 2006

thanks a lot for pointing that out. There might be multiple domains I have
to take care of so I probably need a ldap backend. Is there any chance I can
use an existing Active Directory domain controller with SFU or 2003 R2 (with
ADAM)? Theoretically it should work fine with ADAM as this is a plain ldap
database.. but I need people not having any knowledge of ldap to take
control of users - so I would really appreciate a solution based on the
R2/SFU schema extensions. But since I couldn't find any schemas for this
solution I doubt it's possible, is it?

regards, Roman