[Samba] Samba 2.2.5 pbedit

Antonio Sosa asosa at ansotech.com
Fri Jan 20 14:58:05 GMT 2006

Hi all -

Tried to install samba 3.0.4.0 on AIX 5.1 from bullsite. So after I
installed it, I have the following errors. Can anyone give me some help
on fixing them. Many Thanks.

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /usr/local/samba/sbin/smbd because
of the following errors:
        0509-150   Dependent module /usr/lib/libldap.a(libldap.so.2)
could not be loaded.
        0509-153   File /usr/lib/libldap.a is not an archive or
                   the file could not be read properly.
        0509-026 System error: Cannot run a file that does not have a
valid format.

Where can I get the libs.