[Samba] Need help debugging the printer related "Access denied,
unable to connect" message
ahg4 at aanet.com.au
Fri Jan 20 03:35:08 GMT 2006
1. The printers are Samba/CUPS.
2. Clients are Windows XP Pro & 2000 Workstations.
3. "Access denied, unable to connect" appears in the printers window
on the clients - nearly always. Very occasionally, it displays
what it's supposed to.
4. Seems to be a cosmetic problem since it does not affect actual printing.
5. Can some guru advise what level of debugging to enable and where in order
to find out why this is happening?
More information about the samba