[Samba] Re: ADS/Kerberos/LDAP/Win2K

Jason Gerfen jason.gerfen at scl.utah.edu
Thu Jan 19 18:51:54 GMT 2006

Hmm, I am running Samba 3.0.20a-3.1.2-SUSE and when I run a testparm I
am getting this:

Unknown parameter encountered: "winbind nss support"
Ignoring unknown parameter "winbind nss support"

Any help is appreciated.

Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

--
Jason Gerfen

"The charge that he had insulted Turkey's armed forces was dropped, but he still faces  the charge that he insulted "Turkishness", lawyers said."
 ~ BBC News Article