[Samba] printer problem

Fabio fabio.marcone at duet.it
Thu Jan 19 10:56:28 GMT 2006

Hi!
I suggest you to check users privileges in cupsd.conf.

However you can read log files (samba,cups and syslog) to get more info.

Fabio

--

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono	                           +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax		                           +39 - 0871- 571594
Email	                           fabio.marcone at duet.it
Indirizzo	                           Viale B. Croce 573
                                           66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user  #400424