[Samba] make: *** [dynconfig.o] Error 1

Nagendra KV Nagendra.KV at mphasis.com
Wed Jan 18 06:16:19 GMT 2006

HI,

I am getting the same error too. HELP required as well

Dear Members,

I am trying install and configure samba-3.0.21a.tar.gz on Solaris 9

The following commands were executed

#  gunzip samba-3.0.21a.tar.gz

#  tar xvf samba-3.0.21a.tar

# cd samb-3.0.21a

# cd source

# ./configure

It executed compiling everying gcc and cc and other

# make

I get an error

Fatal Error: command fails dynconfig.o

Kindly help me out how to eliminate this problem

Thanks

Regards

Nagendra KV | Technology (STS) | M P H A S I S  Architecting Value | IT
SERVICES

#139/1, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560095, | Tel: (80)
25522713/14 Ext-1016| Fax: (80) 25522719| www.mphasis.com
<http://www.mphasis.com/>

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or
its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has
been forwarded to you without proper authority, you are notified that
any use or dissemination of this information in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at
mailmaster at mphasis.com <mailto:mailmaster at mphasis.com>  and delete this
mail from your records