[Samba] Any upcoming Samba classes?

Jonathan Johnson jon at sutinen.com
Wed Jan 18 03:38:39 GMT 2006

Back in June of 2004, I attended a Samba workshop in Seattle, WA
conducted by John H. Terpstra of the Samba team. This class covered
installation of Samba and conversion from an NT4 to Samba domain. I
thought the class was very informative and helpful in not just
understanding Samba, but it increased my understanding of Windows Domain
Control too.

I was wondering if there are any plans for future Samba workshops?
Another member of our company would like to gain experience from experts
like JHT, and I could certainly use a refresher course.

Thanks, JHT!

--Jonathan Johnson
Sutinen Consulting, Inc.
www.sutinen.com