[Samba] samba menber of AD domain and ACL support question

Mike Partyka mpartyka at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 23:52:19 GMT 2006

I had/have this same problem, so although i can't offer any help i am
extremely interested in the answer. I ran out of time and ended up using
share definitions security, instead of ACL's.

I thought like Adam did so i added the parameter "username map" to my
smb.conf file and modified /etc/samba/smbusers file to look like this:

root    "Domain/administrator"

But it didn't seem to have any effect.

good luck!