[Samba] Exporting user profiles and printers

Dracula countofdracula at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:15:19 GMT 2006

We are currentley running two Linux servers, I need to have to identical
servers, we have over 600+ users. I know that there is a way that you
can export your users from one linux box and import them into the new
linux box. I am also going to need to know how to do the same thing for
the printers. I am running Linux AS on both Linux Servers. I was already
able to export the users, now I need to find out how to bring over the
profiles. I also need to know how to bring over the printers.

Thanks

Regards,

Komal