[Samba] setting acls from win XP clients

Jesse Spangenberger jesse at oceanlodge.biz
Fri Jan 13 18:57:33 GMT 2006

Maybe. Has far as I know -- weither using Samba as PDC, using NT4 or ADS
domains, it happens.  So either it's a bug that will never, ever go away
cause of MS not fixing it.

Besides, I was not talking about Samba, but more towards Windows and the way
windows work.  Again, somehow I doubt this is an actuall "bug" according to
windows.  Besides, how many other things does windows do backwards and
doesn't care about the rest of the world?

=\