[Samba] problem with administrator accounts

Chris St. Pierre stpierre at NebrWesleyan.edu
Fri Jan 13 17:41:34 GMT 2006

Sorry if I'm being dense, but how do I map groups?  I can't find
anything in the smb.conf man page about group mapping (except with
idmap, which isn't what I want).  I'm using an older version of Samba
-- 3.0.13 -- which is prebuilt for SuSE 9.3, and I'm lazy and didn't
want to build my own.  Do I need to upgrade to a newer version to get
the functionality I want?  Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University