[Samba] allowing users to install printers

Mario Gzuk mariogzuk at technikz.de
Thu Jan 12 08:18:27 GMT 2006

Hi,
but please dont forget you overwrite all other user-policy settings with
this. The system32\grouppolicy\blablaba is the rusult set of your
changes through gpedit. So if you have made changes before the file
exists. If you overwrite the policy.pol all changes you made before are
lost after next reboot (or 20 min I think. thats the standard time
windows reload the group policys...)

greetings amrio gzuk