[Samba] secrets failed

Collen Blijenberg collen at mail.hermanjordan.nl
Wed Jan 11 10:21:19 GMT 2006

Ok found the problem,

Seems that the Mysql_passwd backend is still not working.! (did worked
in prev. versions!!)
the thing that went wrong is that, pdb_sql wrote a machine name in ALL
the fields of nt_fullname. (and screwed up some other fields)
so all machine account became the same (and user too).

I'll gonna try to setup a test environment to test and make the mysql
back work again, if i have some time left!!

do i need to make a bug report ??

Greetz, Collen