[Samba] allowing users to install printers

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Mon Jan 9 13:16:01 GMT 2006

What is the easiest way to allow normal users to install printers (which
are available through a Samba server)?

Normally, Windows 2000 and XP need to have a printer installed by the
admin first on a given workstation - only the it can be used by the user.

I want to allow the user to install own printers.
Now, when one trises to right click on a printer on a server and
"connect", he is refused to use it (not sufficient privileges).

How can I allow non-admin users to install printers?

--
Tomek
http://wpkg.org