[Samba] Samba PDC and windows 2003 server

franck.huet franck.huet at armorix.fr
Thu Jan 5 18:38:51 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I think that my question has been asked several times but I don't find
for the moment any way to resolve my problem.

I have a samba server on a redhat EL 3 which is the PDC of my domain,
it's my wins server too. In this one, I have 4 Windows 2003 servers, and
one of them is my DNS. The others servers are used for Citrix
connections. I have several workstations too.

All of my machine are in the same domain. I don't use Active Directory
nor LDAP. I don't want to use AD because in this case I won't use samba.
I can open a session from any workstation, and I can get my scripts
profiles from the Samba.
My problem is that I can't connect from any Windows 2003 servers, and
that with any login I created on the samba.
I tried to change some security in the 2003 servers. I created my
servers as my workstations in the PDC.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Franck