[Samba] Problems with MySQL backend.

Florian Effenberger floeff at arcor.de
Wed Jan 4 17:50:25 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

again: I have not received any single message from you regarding the
changes in 3.0.21 - maybe that's why no one responed? Maybe the message
simply did not get through?

I asked again in Bugzilla to re-send that message, but I still received
no message (but thanks to Volker the code works again).

So, what changes are you proposing for 3.0.22 that will render the
pdb_mysql module unusable?

And why are you introducing such changes into the stable tree, so that
every now and then a fix for the modules is important? Please shed a
light, I really don't know what's going on at the moment... :-)

Can the MySQL bug (#3369) have something to do with the changes you
introduced or is this something different that exists longer?

Thanks
Florian