[Samba] entering multiple user accounts

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Jan 6 23:54:01 GMT 2006

I'm setting up Samba for a client and would like to get some info on the following issues:
1) They login in normally to NetWare SBS6, can I just map a drive to the Samba server through the login script or
2) Do I need to put eDirectory on the Linux (SLESv9) server to allow it be logged on via Novell Client32?
3) Is there a tool that can read in accounts from NetWare (Identity Manager type) or does this have to be done manually setting up user and machine accounts (the desktops are W2kXPP).

Thanks

Jon