[Samba] Samba Posix ACL and classical files permissions

Albe k3rmit at libero.it
Wed Jan 4 17:12:29 GMT 2006

Well, when i first installed samba without POSIX ACLs, it simply showed
the classical rwx permissions of the owner, group and others  as the
corresponding permissions in the "allow" column of the security panel.

I would suggest to consider ACLs if present, otherwise to show the
classical permissions, which i think reflects the real behavior in linux.

Am i wrong?

albe