[Samba] Update LDAP password

Michael George george at idealso.com
Wed Jan 4 12:37:39 GMT 2006

Yusuf is right, phpldapadmin will only manipulate the ldap directory.
While this may be useful at times, you probably do not want to add users
with phpldapadmin.  You *certainly* don't want to try to change
passwords with it, as they will be out of sync with one another.

--
-Michael George
  Ideal Solutions, LLC