[Samba] ldapsam:trusted work?

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Tue Jan 3 17:52:12 GMT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Guenther Deschner" <gd at samba.org>
To: "William Jojo" <jojowil at hvcc.edu>
Cc: <samba at samba.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: [Samba] ldapsam:trusted work?

> Do you have a guest account setup in LDAP ?

Yep...but silly me had another in /etc/passwd so "nobody" was in LDAP and
/etc/passwd...ugh...that's fixed now.

> There is at least some documentation about that feature in the smb.conf
> manpage. Please let us know if there should be more information.

I'd like to see

ldapsam:trusted
ldapsam:syncrepl_seqnum [*not documented*]

added to SWAT, but don't see a table of parametric options for a given type,
so enumeration for the advanced SWAT page would be difficult.

Cheers,

Bill