[Samba] Update LDAP password

Yusuf Tikupadang yusuf_x3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 02:31:45 GMT 2006

Hi, my name is Yusuf, I just join with this groups.

I have using samba PDC with LDAP as backend. I have a problem to change user password from web. I tried using sudo smbldap-passwd, change permission every file so apache can read / execute that file, but I'm still can't change the user password. Is there any way to change the password only with change the LDAP password (using phpldapadmin maybe)? Btw, if I have to change the backend,
maybe using MySQL so I can change password from web, no problem, because I just implemented it in one department, not all department in my company.
Thank's before.

Best Regards,
Yusuf.