[Samba] Errors after building 3.0.21b on AIX 5.2

Ray Gebbie Ray.Gebbie at fds.com
Tue Feb 28 17:15:51 GMT 2006

Thank you.  The README had the solution for my problem.

Ray Gebbie
Federated Systems Group
San Francisco, CA 94102
415-422-1662

             "William Jojo"
             <jojowil at hvcc.edu
             Sent by:                  <samba at lists.samba.org>, "Ray
             samba-bounces+ray         Gebbie" <Ray.Gebbie at fds.com>
             .gebbie=fds.com at l                                          cc
             ists.samba.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Samba] Errors after building
             02/28/2006 03:31          3.0.21b on AIX 5.2
             AM