[Samba] Kerberos errors...

Trimble, Ronald D Ronald.Trimble at unisys.com
Tue Feb 28 03:52:50 GMT 2006

I am having issues getting my other domains working on our samba server.
They always show up as disconnected when doing a wbinfo -sequence
command.  If I set up the default realm in krb5.conf to be NA (short for
North America), I can authenticate users in NA.  If I set is to be EU
(Europe) I can authenticate users from Europe.  The strange thing is
that in either case, I get the following error for the non-default
domain: (Cannot contact any KDC for requested realm).  This makes no
sense to me as I can get it to work as the default realm with the exact
same settings.  There are no firewalls or anything like that on our
domain controllers. Can anyone point me to what I may be doing wrong?
This error is absolutely driving me nuts and I would be forever grateful
for any assistance.

Thanks,
Ron