[Samba] Public shares in FC4 (update)

Louis E Garcia II louisg00 at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 26 07:06:41 GMT 2006

Yes I just realized that. I solved it another way.

When I had this samba couldn't see public. I got avc error saying smbd_t
needed access to default_t
drwxr-xr-x  root   root  system_u:object_r:default_t  /data
drwxrwsrwx  root   root  system_u:object_r:samba_share_t  /data/public

When I had this samba could see public and it worked.
drwxr-xr-x  root   root  system_u:object_r:samba_share_t  /data
drwxrwsrwx  root   root  system_u:object_r:samba_share_t  /data/public

I think this is a better solution then to have samba have access to any
new dir with default_t. What do you think?

-Louis