[Samba] samba 3.0.21b glibc error

mallapadi niranjan niranjan.ashok at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 06:01:00 GMT 2006

Hi jerry.

So what do you suggest, upgrade glib, but i have the latest
Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES release 4 (Nahant) .
kernel version 2.6.9-5.ELsmp .
and the glibc version that i have is
glibc-kernheaders-2.4-9.1.87
glibc-profile-2.3.4-2
glibc-devel-2.3.4-2
compat-glibc-2.3.2-95.30
glibc-2.3.4-2
glibc-headers-2.3.4-2
glibc-common-2.3.4-2
glibc-utils-2.3.4-2
compat-glibc-headers-2.3.2-95.30

Is the above version not enough, or there is there any bug in the glibc
version that i have  .
has any other people got same type of error, or am i doing wrong
some where. i have posted in bugzilla.  also where i have posted my smb.conf,
and slapd.conf and also
stack test (bug 3545) . can you try from your side by putting a user in 70
groups and logging with smbclient . or through windows.

Regards
Niranjan