[Samba] Join AD domain using security = domain ?

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Thu Feb 23 16:37:30 GMT 2006

Thanks Jerry. I thought the same too. I don't get a connection refused, it
times out. Perhaps something on the LAN.
It's a new AD setup running on HP blades for 1000+ users. I'll need to check
with the MS admins.

Thanks for your help. Greatly appreciated !
Keep well.

Kind regards

David Wilson
D c D a t a