[Samba] Samba + LDAP Windows Join Domain

James Taylor jtaylor at laszlosystems.com
Sat Feb 18 02:00:57 GMT 2006

I figured out the issues I was having... Basically when the machine accounts
were created the smbldap-tools I was using did not add the sambaSAMAccount
objectclass and the appropriate sub information needed for the Domain
lookup.  I made several modifications to my scripts and viola!  It works.

Thank you

James