[Samba] Rejoining Computers to the domain

mallapadi niranjan niranjan.ashok at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:23:22 GMT 2006

Hi list

I have a query, I have a samba 3.0.21 with openldap, all my windows clients
are joined to PDC.
but suddenly  now , all my windows clients uanble to login
 but when i do getent passwd on the server , i could see all my computer
accounts . even
when i do ldapsearch -x -b "ou=Computers,dc=msdpl,dc=com" , i could see the
list of computer account names
but my windows clients report error message that " the compter name is
missing from the domain" .
all the systems had to rejoin to the domain. even having the computer
account names in the ldap database.
what could be the problem . Please  guid me

Regards
Niranjan