[Samba] RE: problem with Too many open files(REASON FOUND)

Hans B. Randgaard HBR at maerskoil.com
Tue Feb 14 15:41:34 GMT 2006

Hi again,

For what it is worth, we found out that MS Outlook on Citrix

now and then opens thousands(17-18000) of references(filehandles)

 to the same PAB(Personal Address Book) files and then

give up these references again after a while !? This was what

made Samba chooke. We will now remove all PAB access

from Outlook.

Sorry for wasting Samba mailing list bandwidth ;-)

Kind regards, Hans.