[Samba] XP not saving profiles

Matthias Spork hallo at matthiasspork.de
Sun Feb 12 17:25:28 GMT 2006

Hello,

you use any virus-scanner? In my case I had problems with Mcaffe.

You can try this tool to kill all open file-handles:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1B286E6D-8912-4E18-B570-42470E2F3582&displaylang=en

Otherwise, install a clean windows-box without any userland software.
Then check logon. If this works, install your software
and check logon after each installation.

kind regards
matze