[Samba] ldap authentication without 'ldap filter' parameter

Norbert Gomes norbert.gomes at orleans-tours.iufm.fr
Wed Feb 8 12:31:51 GMT 2006

Thank you for your reply Bill.
This module don't seems to be implemented on openLDAP 2.2 Release and I
can't modify our existent LDAP database. But I'll think of it if we
decide to change the openLDAP release.

What I would like to know is if it's possible to redefine the 'ldap
filter' parameter in an other place than in the smb.conf file ?

Thanks

Norbert