[Samba] WG: Samba-Client questions: SMB-blocksize and caching

Pleyer pleyer at rbt-nbg.de
Tue Feb 7 11:49:30 GMT 2006

Dear Samba-Users,

as described in my e-mail on December, the 22nd, 2005 I have difficulties to
run a Samba-Client especially with a SMB-blocksize greater than 4 KByte.

As Mr. Markus Scheffknecht does not answer, I would be very pleased if you
could tell me, where I can get support for running Samba on Red Head Linux
(especially configuring the SMB blocksize).

Best regards and thank you
Rundfunk-Betriebstechnik GmbH
(broadcast operation technology)

on behalf of Claus-Georg Pleyer
subject group information technology
department of high-frequenzy and information technology
E-Mail: claus-georg.pleyer at rbt-nbg.de
Tel.: +49 9 11 / 65 73 - 225
Fax: +49 9 11 / 65 73 - 201
Rundfunk-Betriebstechnik GmbH, D-90431 Nürnberg, Wallensteinstraße 119,
Germany
Local Court Nürnberg HRB 609, CEO: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Alfred Preissner
Telefon: 0911-6573-0, Telefax: 0911-6573-111
Telefon: 0911/6573-0, Telefax: 0911/6573-111