[Samba] Migrating Windows Domain

Gordon Powell GPowell at dsconnect.net
Tue Feb 7 14:34:23 GMT 2006

All,

We are migrating from a 2000 domain to a different 2003 domain using the
AD migration tool. Our concern is getting the Samba servers to move with
us without losing the ACLs. There are 22 Samba servers in the bunch! The
old and new AD domains will be named different but the user and SIDs
will remain intact. Does anyone have any experience with this scenario?

Gordon Powell
Digital Support Corporation - A TechTeam Global Company
Director of Technical Services-New England Operations
207 Highpoint Ave.
Portsmouth, RI 02871
401-683-5701 x12
gpowell at dsconnect.net