[Samba] Active Directory and Native Mode - NEw to Samba

Ledesma, Pedro pedro.ledesma at adi-limited.com
Sun Feb 5 22:44:40 GMT 2006

Hi,

I would like to get some information about samba v2.x and Active directory
Native mode.

Our Windows 2003 domain function is currently set to interim mode, we would
like to raise the function level to Native.

I am wondering if this will break users accessing samba shares.

Thanks

This Email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee(s) named. If you have received this information in error, or
are advised that you have been posted this Email by accident, please notify the
sender by return Email, do not redistribute it, delete the Email and keep no copies.