[Samba] How to configure samba to make differen pid for each user attached to it

Ognian Kalaydjiev ohoboho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 18:54:46 GMT 2006

Hi fellows, I ve got the following problem.
I have one linux with samba 3.10 on running on it. I also have two
windows 2003 servers with telnet client runnig ot it which are used to
run MS-DOS Clipper program. Samaba server is used
for file server. My problem is the following.
All conections from each of this machines are made trough one pid and i
cannot kill this pid if samoone locks any file becouse this will stop
everybody else.
So do you have any idea how to configure samba to make new pid for
ecach new connection with different user.
Ohoboho