[Samba] Confused about what I am seeing with domain names

david.shapiro david.shapiro at bcbsnc.com
Fri Feb 3 16:23:28 GMT 2006

In an effort to safeguard the privacy of all our communications, we have
taken steps to ensure our e-mail communications meet federal and state
privacy requirements. Thank you for your understanding.

David Shapiro sent you a secured message. The link below will take you
to a page where you can securely view the message. Click below to view
it, or cut and paste the following URL into your Web browser:

https://smail.pdr102072.com/ime?x=4-2550075-1352252-DDVONMN9

Your ability to retrieve this message will expire on Sunday March 05,
2006.