[Samba] Re: Newbie: Directory Not Accessible

Twang linux at 1067wwtl.com
Thu Feb 2 22:06:23 GMT 2006

Yes, I am trying to allow guest access to the new share, just like what I
had setup with the /tmp share.

Here is the smb.conf as requested:

[global]

workgroup = Radio

server string =

hosts allow = 192.168.0. 192.168.10.

printcap name = /etc/printcap

cups options = raw

guest account = pcguest

log file = /var/log/samba/log.smbd

max log size = 1000

security = user

socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_SNDBUF=8192 SO_RCVBUF=8192

domain master = no

dns proxy = no

winbind uid = 16777216-33554431

winbind gid = 16777216-33554431