AW: [Samba] usermap ignored?

Martin Hoffmann mhoffmann at pro-nets.de
Thu Feb 2 09:14:17 GMT 2006

Thanks for this!

However it seems to me that the usermap stuff never gets read in:

>From older logs (31.01.2006) Samba 3.0.21a i could find those lines:
doing parameter username map = /etc/samba/smbusers

Since Version 3.0.21b these never occured again in the logs!
Just as if the parameter is completely ignored!?
Strange enogh in testparm it _IS_ in included ...

Also tried to rewrite the line in smb.conf and in smbusers - no luck!

Helpless,

Martin